We lease to everyone!
We specialize in flexible lease plans that can be customized for fleet and commercial to small business accounts. New or used, all makes and models across Canada, we can design a lease plan that best fits your company’s needs.
Ensign Pacific Lease has been leading the leasing industry for over 45 years. New or used, we can get you what you want. From our hand selected preowned inventory to brand new all makes and models.
Benefits of Leasing
Top Reasons to Lease a Vehicle for you Company:
- Preserve traditional bank credit lines for business operation use.
- Maintain strong short term borrowing capabilities as lease financing may be seen as a supplementary form of financing.
- Many leases may allow for a tax advantage as a deduction against income. The lease payments are considered an operating expense rather than a capital expenditure which make them fully tax deductible. Check with your accountant.
- Protect valuable working capital with lease financing instead of purchasing a vehicle with cash.
- By appearing as an expense item (rather than debt), a lease can provide lending ratios required by traditional bank credit lines.
- Predictable expenditure is easily forecast as an operating expense and the difficulty of budgeting for capital expenditure is eliminated. Many leases are “off balance sheet”. By appearing as an expense item rather than debt, a lease can provide lending ratios required by traditional bank credit lines.
- Pick the car that fulfills your needs rather than be restricted by budget. The monthly cost differences may be minimal with lease financing.
Upgrade your Vehicle
- Get the vehicle you need when you need it.
- When a vehicle is purchased, it is often depreciated over a term longer than its technological life. As a result, some companies choose to use an obsolete vehicle rather than incur an additional capital expenditure.
- Lease financing allows for the easy upgrade of vehicles, taking advantage of technological improvements.
Open End Wholesale Lease Agreement
This lease is the most popular and flexible contract that we offer.
The lease is predicated on the acquisition cost or Agreed Value of the vehicle. By gathering information from you, we will structure a lease with the Residual Value and Monthly Payments best suited your needs.
- We can acquire any vehicle at dealer cost less manufacturer incentives and fleet rebates
- Depreciation schedule included on the front of the contract so you can calculate residual value for any month over the term
- Lease can be terminated at anytime after the first twelve months without penalty
- No kilometer restriction
- No vehicle damage penalties
- Lease is assumable
- Option to extend Lease at the end of original term
- Option to purchase vehicle for residual value anytime after the first twelve months to the end of the term
- Option to sell the vehicle to a third party at anytime after the first twelve months to the end of the term
- Any proceeds from the sale of the vehicle will be redirected back to the client